Does Pick The Gender Of Your Baby Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Ashley Spencer's Program:
Many couples who are thinking about having a child would like to choose the gender of their baby, but is this even possible? According to author Ashley Spencer, it is. While no one can guarantee the sex of a baby, Ashley claims that, by using her methods, couples can determine the sex of their child with a 94.8% success rate. In her book Pick the Gender of Your Baby she teaches couples what they can do to influence the gender of the baby they conceive. There are several techniques that, when used in combination, have proven to be quite effective.
In the early chapters of the book Spencer offers tips for getting pregnant in general, and teaches women how to keep track of where they are in their ovulation cycles at all times. This is an important point, as the ovulation cycle is the key to many of the methods to choose the sex of your baby that come in later chapters.
The three main factors that influence the gender of a baby include:
- Timing of conception during the ovulation cycle
- Dietary habits and intake of certain vitamins and minerals
- The pH balance in the vagina and the sexual position used for conception
For most couples the gender of their child is chosen by sheer luck or chance, but by manipulating these specific factors to your advantage you can take back some control and do everything in your power to get the outcome you desire. The methods are not 100%, but they are as close as one can get using the current technology at our disposal.
Highlights of the Guide
- A thorough explanation of the three determinate factors and how you can manipulate them to conceive a baby of the sex of your choosing. Simple measures like keeping track of where you are in your ovulation cycle, eating specific foods, and monitoring the pH balance of the vagina will help you influence the sex of your baby.
- Several methods for monitoring your ovulation cycle are included, so you can choose the method that is most convenient for you.
- The online video seminar includes lots of valuable information about how to properly time your efforts, steps the man can take to help in the process, and how certain sex positions can have a big influence on which sperm make it to the egg.
- The guide includes many case studies of couples that have successfully used the methods it teaches. They tell their stories and offer pertinent, real-life advice for couples trying to conceive.
- The book comes with a 60-day money back guarantee, so if you are not pleased with your purchase for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund—with no questions asked.
Are There Any Cons to Consider
The main con here is that the guide cannot guarantee success, but with a 94.8% success rate your chances are pretty high.
The methods do take a lot of effort, especially on the part of the woman, as she must monitor her ovulation cycle carefully for the methods to work.
Is It Really Worth It?
I tend to be suspicious about guides like this, as it is quite hard to prove that the methods they teach really work. That being said, there is an awful lot of positive feedback out there for Ashley Spencer’s guide, and she seems to know what she is talking about. She doesn’t make unreasonable promises, and is upfront about the fact that she cannot guarantee favorable results. This kind of honesty can be hard to come by with digital information products, as they tend to promise readers the world just to get more sales.
For couples who really want to choose the sex of their baby, I think this guide can be a useful resource. The methods are backed by science, and while they may not be perfect, they do seem to have worked for a lot of couples. I would urge couples to be realistic in their expectations, and to remember that a baby of either sex is a true blessing. If you use this guide with these things in mind I can recommend it without hesitation.