Does Verbarrator Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Verbarrator.com's Program:
Verbarrator is a fantastic new learning program that enables student to master Spanish verb conjugating quickly and easily. Through a series of fun, game like drills the program will teach you 550 Spanish verbs, and how to correctly use them in their various tenses. Unlike other boring, repetitive Spanish learning courses, Verbarrator makes the process enjoyable, and is ideal for both children and adults.
The program is an exceptional tool for students of all ages, and is widely regarded as the best Spanish learning program currently available. Using Verbarrator as part of your studies will drastically reduce the time it takes you to master conversational Spanish.
- The program has a streamlined user interface, and is very easy to use.
- You will use more than 34,000 audio files to conjugate over 550 Spanish verbs.
- The program makes use of many engaging exercises, and even allows students to create their own.
- Your purchase includes free lifetime updates, so you will always have the most up to date version of the course.
- There are several ways to test yourself and assess your progress at any time. You can even switch between English to Spanish mode and vice versa.
- Your purchase will include 9 bonus videos that cover a variety of helpful topics relevant to traveling to a Spanish speaking country.
Is Verbarrator Just Another Boring Tool for Learning Spanish?
If you have tried to learn conjugation using flash cards or simple memorization techniques you probably found the process extremely boring. Verbarrator makes learning this information fun, flexible, and entertaining, making it much easier to keep up with the lessons and make real progress with your Spanish. The course is easily customizable so you can set up the lessons in such a way as to make them more enjoyable for yourself. This flexibility is what most customers say is the real highlight of the course, and is the feature that sets this program apart from others.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Adjust the settings to select which verbs are emphasized in the lessons.
- You can listen to the verb conjugations in English, Spanish, or both based on your current level of mastery.
- You can choose to focus on a specific type of verb or tense.
- Verbarrator is a powerful learning tool, and is also fun and easy to use, making it ideal for children.
Verbarrator focuses on verb conjugation, and is not a complete course for Spanish mastery. The software does make verb conjugation, one of the most difficult aspects of learning Spanish, much easier and more interesting to learn and master. Many children have even been referring to Verbarrator as “the Spanish game”, which speaks to the assertion that it is not just another boring or tedious way to learn a new language.
At $57.00, the program is moderately priced, especially when you consider the number of verbs it teaches. It also comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, so it is a zero-risk investment.