Does Total Six Pack Abs Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Mark McManus's Program:
Total Six Pack Abs is a revolutionary new approach to getting lean, ripped abs. It cuts out the usual nonsense and tells you exactly what you need to do to get the job done. The guide was created by fitness expert Mark McManus, who has been helping clients achieve their fitness goals for over ten years.
A Customized Approach
The program walks you through the steps of devising a nutrition and exercise regimen based on your specific body type. This is a welcome departure from the cookie-cutter programs that have all clients following the same parameters. The individual touch is what makes this approach so unique and successful. You will learn how your body type, age, exercise history, and other relevant factors determine your needs, and how this is the magic ingredient to real success.
The package even includes a Six-Pack Calculator which allows clients to determine how long it will take them to achieve a chiseled six pack based on their current fitness levels. This allows clients to set realistic goals based on nutrition and exercise science instead of falling prey to wishful thinking and ending up disappointed and de-motivated.
McManus uses a multi-pronged approach to attack body fat from several angles and ensure that results come as quickly as possible. This is achieved using the following methods:
- The diet is fine tuned to turn your body into a fat melting machine by cranking up your metabolism with the proper foods in the proper amounts.
- A customized exercise regimen consisting of resistance exercises and a proven cardio program are designed to mobilize and burn the stubborn fat around the mid section to reveal the abdominal muscles in all of their sculpted glory.
- Precise formulas that will allow you to calculate the number of calories, carbohydrates, grams of protein, and essential fatty acids you will need to consume based on your individual body type.
- A cardio program that squeezes an hour of calorie burning into a much shorter workout, allowing you to get it done in a fraction of the usual time. As a bonus there are audio tracks included to keep you pumped throughout your workouts.
- In addition to the specific nutritional program, you will also receive a collection of delicious recipes that will help you stick to the program without living on chicken and broccoli for weeks on end. These will come in handy a few weeks into the program when you are craving some different food choices.
- Like the cardio workouts, the resistance training portion of the workouts are designed to give maximum benefit in minimum time, so you can get in and out of the gym quickly and still achieve great results.
Mark McManus has created a truly unique and effective program with Total Six Pack Abs. All of the bases are covered in a way that makes the routines efficient and easy to follow. If you follow the guidelines presented in the eBook, you will most certainly get the results you are after—a shiny new set of nicely sculpted abs!