Does Kidney Stone Removal Report Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Joe Barton's Program:
Anybody who has ever suffered from kidney stones knows how painful they can be, and how difficult it is to get them to pass. The Kidney Stone Removal Report written by health researcher Joe Barton is a holistic guide to help individuals dissolve and pass their kidney stones using natural methods.
Barton’s report offers several effective remedies for treating your kidney stones right in the privacy of your own home. Not only will these methods dissolve your kidney stones, but you’ll be able to pass them without the intense pain that usually comes with the territory.
What does the Report Contain?
There are six chapters in the report, and below I’ll give a brief description of what you’ll find in each one.
In the first chapter Joe reveals his signature kidney stone removal method, which uses only natural products that you can find at any local grocery store. The method is easy to follow and provides quick results, with some claiming that their kidney stones passed within 24 hours of initiating the treatment.
In the second chapter the author answers frequently asked questions about kidney stones and their treatment. You’ll learn what causes them, what they are made of, and how to prevent them. A lot of popular myths are dispelled, and he explains some of the reasons kidney stones can be resistant to traditional treatment methods.
In the third chapter you’ll find six more home remedies for treating your kidney stones—all of which use natural products and allow for painless passing of the stones.
The Final Chapters
This is a holistic health guide, and in that spirit the last few chapters discuss lifestyle choices that can prevent the forming of kidney stones and keep them from coming back once you’ve successfully completed the treatment. You’ll also learn some effective methods for cleansing the kidneys and keeping them healthy.
10 Helpful Tips for Preventing Kidney Stones
The following tips are a little teaser from the report, and can be used right away to support optimal kidney health.
1. Drink plenty of water. Dehydration plays a big role in the development of kidney stones, and those living in hot climates with minimal clean water available are much more susceptible to them. For this reason, consuming around a gallon of clean water each day is recommended.
2. Choose distilled water when it’s available. Distilled water is ideal for cleansing the kidneys, and does not contain the minerals that could exacerbate your kidney stones. It’s worth the extra expense, so if it’s available—buy it.
3. Add fresh lemon juice to your water. Lemons are high in citric acid, which can aid in the dissolving of kidney stones. Drinking lemon water each day is also a great preventative measure to prevent new stones from forming.
4. Get regular exercise. Exercise promotes the natural flushing of the kidneys, and on top of that it’s just a good idea to support your overall health. You don’t have to run a marathon—you can just go out and play with the kids.
5. Add cranberry to your diet. Cranberry supports urinary tract health and prevents the formation of kidney stones. Drinking a glass of cranberry juice each day is a great way to keep your kidneys healthy.
6. Consume foods that are high in citrates. Citrates are found in foods like oranges, grapes and carrots, and have been shown to reduce calcium salt buildup and prevent kidney stones. Putting these fruits in a juicer is a quick and tasty way to get the citrates you need each day.
7. Drink a glass of soda? This may sound crazy, but research has shown that if adequate water is consumed each day, having a glass of soda may help dissolve kidney stones. I’m not sure if this is worth the trade off, but it’s something to consider.
8. Avoid sugar. High sugar intake has been shown to increase the risk of kidney stones, so reducing your daily sugar intake as much as possible is highly recommended for optimal kidney health.
9. Use water-soluble fiber to flush your organs. This will keep your liver, gall bladder and kidneys in tip-top shape.
10. Stay Positive. Stay committed to your treatment and expect to get relief. A positive attitude can make all the difference.
If you’re ready to learn more about how you can get rid of your kidney stones once and for all, grab a copy of the Kidney Stone Removal Report today.