Does Bow Legs Correction Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Elena Johnson's Program:
Bow Legs Correction is a comprehensive course designed to correct all bandy leg types, collectively referred to as bow legs. The program contains special exercise regimens that correct the form and structure of the legs, and diminish the unsightly appearance of these conditions. The exercises are easy to perform, so no prior exercise experience is required, and anyone can learn and perform them in the privacy of their own home. The guide contains a detailed action plan, so you will be given specific exercises to perform on each training day. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions in the book and exercise your way to shapelier, attractive legs.
Some individuals suffering with bow legs or knock knees undergo expensive, painful surgeries to correct these issues, but this is not necessary. Exercise science has revealed proven techniques to subtly alter the structure of the legs, and you will learn all about them in Bow Legs Correction.
Who is this Guide For?
This program is suitable for men and women of all ages—and even works on children. These techniques have been tested and tweaked over a 5 year period, and the program you will follow is the culmination of all of this research. Hundreds of clients have already adopted the methods taught in the guide to correct their bandy legs for good.
The exercise routine you will follow is based on a special four step formula Elena Johnson developed. The steps are as follows:
- Knock Knee Correction: Phase 1 brings the ankles closer together and corrects the x-shaped curvature common in bandy legs.
- Bow Legs Correction: Phase 2 brings the knees closer together, and corrects the o-shaped misalignment of the legs.
- False Curvature Correction: Phase 3 corrects the contour of the legs and shapes the leg muscles to be more aesthetically pleasing.
- Final Sculpting: Phase 4 involves exercises to reduce fat and improve muscle tone in all of the lower body muscles, resulting in beautiful, shapely hips and legs.
Easy to Follow
You may think you will have to spend an hour a day or more exercising to get results like this, but these exercise sessions can be completed in only 15 minutes per day. Anyone can squeeze this routine into their daily schedule and experience fantastic results. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Stronger and shapelier buttocks, thighs, and legs
- Improvement in posture and gait
- Don a swimsuit with pride to show off your new body
- Prevent joint related conditions caused by bandy legs
- Improved lower body performance due to being structurally correct
This course is highly effective—but only if you follow it closely for 8-12 weeks. It will take some work and dedication on your part. This should not be a problem, as the exercises are easy to perform and take up so little time. Dedicating 15 minutes per day to correcting your bandy legs for good is well worth the effort—especially when you look in the mirror in three months and see a brand new you.