Does Bodyweight Burn Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Adam Steer's Program:
Looking for weight loss products to help you not just lose weight but also build muscles and tone your body? The Bodyweight Burn weight loss product may just be the one for you. This brand new system is introduced by Adam Steer and is currently a favourite in the market. Here’s what you should know about this product:
About Adam Steer
Bodyweight Burn is the product of Adam Steer who is also a fitness coach by his own right. Adam struggled with fat all throughout his life which pushed him into discovering exactly how to lose all the excess weight permanently.
What’s inside the Bodyweight Burn therefore is an accumulation of Adam’s years of research, study, and experimentation on his own body coupled with results that he has personally guaranteed. Dubbed as the “Bodyweight Coach”, his compilation of workout exercises has helped more than 84,000 people all over the world.
How it Works
Bodyweight Burn is a fairly complex weight loss system that requires just 21 minutes of your day for 12 weeks. That’s right – if you’re looking for an overnight weight loss video, this is not the system for you. This might sound discouraging at first, but when it comes right down to it, healthy weight loss makes use of repeated exercise and long-term application in order for it to be permanent.
Have you ever tried exercising daily without any results? The Bodyweight Burn method approaches weight loss by introducing the right workouts to suit your needs.
Studies have already shown that the wrong workout can actually cause you to gain more weight. This is because long workouts are stressful and thus promote the production of a stress hormone called cortisol. One of the things cortisol will do to your body is increasing its fat-storing capacity. While you might lose weight in other body parts, you might notice how your belly fat stays the same – or even increases overtime.
Of course, don’t forget that long workouts can also cause damage to your body. This is especially true if you prefer to perform one type of exercise all the time – such as running or jogging. This puts repeated stress on the same body part each time, making it weaker even as the rest of the body gets stronger. This is why you suffer from knee pain, ankle pain, and leg pain when running. When this happens, you stop exercising altogether – thus promoting weight gains all over again.
The program addresses this particular problem by introducing a workout routine that’s the perfect length and the perfect burst of intensity to burn fat without causing you physical injury or triggering the release of cortisol. This can be achieved in 21 minute sessions for a total of 12 weeks.
Bodyweight Burn introduces you to three categories of MultiBurn methods of workout. There’s the Cardioflow, Afterburn, and the Metabolic Muscle Sessions.
Cardioflow Workout: The Cardioflow is essentially a workout program comprised of cardiovascular activities. Instead of simply instructing you to break a sweat however, the process bring you to a certain level of intensity that will force your body to burn off fat. Instead of running, jogging, or doing jumping jacks, you’ll be taught to follow a serious of movement chains that will rapidly burn off fat without the risk of repeated exercise strain.
Afterburn Workout: Next is the Afterburn MultiBurn Method which actually helps you burn up fat long after you’re done working out. This is achieved through EPOC or the Excess Post Exercise Oxygen Consumption. Done properly, the workout will continue to burn fat 38 hours after the exercise itself! That’s like exercising the whole day but without the tiring effect on your body.
Metabolic Muscle Session: Last is the Metabolic Muscle Session which is what makes Bodyweight Burn unique from all the rest. While other weight loss methods ignore muscle development entirely, this program puts prime focus on muscle growth. This is because the role of muscle is crucial in burning off fat even while you’re not doing anything. Muscle consumes more energy and thus eats up more calories, thereby preventing fat build-up. Even better, they support body contouring so that you get that tight and toned structure after workouts.
The system also takes diet and meal planning into account. The program offers a list of dietary suggestions or meal plans to go with your 12-week program. While the system definitely allows for bigger portions of food, it does limit your choices to only the healthy food options such as protein and vegetables.
So what can you expect with this program? Following are some of the known advantages of this workout method:
- It’s a daily 21-minute workout video, making it ideal for people who have a busy lifestyle and can’t spend hours in the gym
- The workouts are structured with experience in mind so you can be a complete beginner and still make use of this system
- Since it’s available in soft copy, you can download the product as soon as your payment is confirmed. This eliminates the need to ‘wait’ for delivery, letting you get started as soon as possible.
- You don’t need any sort of gym equipment to make this system work for you. Aside from the typical workout gear necessary to facilitate movement, you don’t need anything else but 21 minutes of free time and a space large enough to work out on.
- Price cost is really impressive at just $19. This makes it by far the cheapest weight loss program available today. Of course, the price may change at some later date
- The product also comes with a diet plan suggestion which is easy enough to follow. This is because the plan is essentially switching back and forth from a vegetable day to a protein day.
- It’s an all body workout which means that you don’t have to pay particular attention to ‘problem’ areas like thighs, belly, and arms. The routine hits the whole body evenly, thus allowing for an even weight loss. At the end of 12 weeks, you’ll get a toned and tight body all over.
- Aside from the workouts and the meal plan, you’ll also get printable wall charts that you can check and follow throughout your 12 week plan. This should help keep you on track with the program.
- The product also comes with an Integration Guide that essentially lets you mix the Bodyweight Burn method with any other training technique you’re using. This is ideal for people who are training for certain goals such as marathons, weight lifting, swimming, and various other sports. By following the Integration Guide, you can quickly combine two different training methods into one super training success.
The product is also covered by a 100% money back guarantee for those who are still feeling skeptical about the whole thing.
If you’re looking for an overnight miracle weight loss, this is not the method for you. The Bodyweight Burn workout makes use of hard work and steady weight loss to give you the kind of body you’ve always wanted. Thus, expect to sweat a lot and experience a bit of muscle pain and strain as you follow this program.
The meal plan is also a little restricted. It’s built to cover the workout phase but nothing else afterwards. Unfortunately, a lot of people lapse when it comes to dieting which is why it’s important to have an after-care for weight loss products. Unfortunately, the program doesn’t have this.
Also note that Bodyweight Burn makes use of high-intensity workouts that can be problematic for complete beginners. If you are starting from zero, it’s best if you make use of low-intensity workouts first to bring you to a status that’s healthy for exercise. While the program itself starts off slow, users should have an average dose of stamina before choosing to engage.
What Others Say about Bodyweight Burn?
Bodyweight Burn has been on the market long enough to get some feedback from its user community. The comments from the user base is wonderfully uplifting as more and more people talk about how they managed to get the body they want by following the program. While there are those who managed to get great results in less than 12 weeks, almost all of them didn’t have to go beyond the requisite 12 weeks to be proud of their body.
Of course, there are also those who commented that the system itself is tough and requires you to sweat your heart out during workouts – but this is to be expected. For those who commit to the routine however, the results speak for themselves!
All in all, the Program by Adam Steer is a good choice for people who are committed towards losing weight in a healthy and permanent method. It’s a no-nonsense weight loss system that doesn’t promise the impossible but instead provides a believable, realistic, and procedural method.
Compared to others on the market today, Bodyweight Burn provides a much better choice. Based on the reviews and feedbacks of users, it delivers on its promise of weight loss.