Does 5 Tips To Lose Stomach Fat Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Caleb Lee's Program:
5 Tips To Lose Stomach Fat is a program created by fitness guru Caleb Lee. It includes some innovative techniques for burning off pounds of flab and getting into the best shape of your life. . Caleb’s methods may be somewhat unorthodox, but he offers a complete explanation of how they work, and why they are superior to many of the more common fat loss methods you may be familiar with.
Most weight loss guides recommend a lot of cardio or aerobic exercise combined with a low carb/low calorie diet. Caleb’s recommendations are a complete 180 from this approach, as he recommends performing a variety of different bodyweight exercises done in specific ways to burn off unwanted fat while increasing your muscle mass.
The program is completely customizable based on your current level of fitness and mobility, and since it uses bodyweight exercises you will not need to have access to a gym or own your own equipment. You may initially be puzzled by some of his recommendations, but as you progress with the course you’ll start to see the methods behind his (apparent) madness.
Caleb includes complete instructions for each and every exercise, and explains what the benefits of each exercise are. The guide is very easy to follow, and is written in terms that even a complete fitness novice will understand.
Why I Recommend 5 Tips to Lose Stomach Fat
- Caleb is obviously a knowledgeable authority on fitness and weight loss, and his expertise is evident throughout the book.
- The book contains a lot more than just 5 tips; it is a complete guide to losing weight, building lean muscle tissue, and improving your health. The guide also includes video files where you can watch each exercise being performed.
- The guide will work for individuals of any age and experience level. Everything in the program is completely customizable, and this is in no way a one-size-fits-all solution.
- There are some awesome bonuses that come with the program that will help you turbo-charge your results.
- It’s not just another rehashed guide that recommends hours of cardio and a near-starvation diet. Caleb’s methods are nothing short of brilliant, and the exercise program is actually a lot of fun, and quite challenging.
As mentioned above, you get a lot more than just the eBook when you purchase Caleb’s guide. Below is a list of everything you’ll receive with your purchase.
- The main 125-page guide that contains the meat of the program
- The 24-hour Superdiet eBook
- The World’s Most Effective Fat Burning Workouts.
- The Common Mistakes People Make That Kill Their Results eBook.
- An eBook full of healthy dessert recipes
- A quick start guide to start you off on the right foot.
- The complete video exercise database
- Two more weight loss guides
My Thoughts on the Program
5 Tips To Lose Stomach Fat is an innovative guide full of unique and effective fat loss solutions. It is an ideal choice for anyone who wants to get a flatter stomach and a fit, healthy body. The author’s ten years of experience in the field have given him a wealth of knowledge about weight loss, as well as his unique approach for peeling off the pounds. The 5 tips are just a small part of what you get with this guide. Caleb walks you through every step of his proven program to make sure you get the results you’re after.
You’ll love the workout program Caleb recommends—it’s neither tedious nor boring like so many other fat los workout programs I’ve tried in the past. I still look forward to my workouts even though I’ve been doing them for months now. Each week my body looks a little better, which keeps me motivated to keep pushing and see how far I can go.
If you’re on the fence about purchasing Caleb’s program, he has made your decision easy. The guide comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. Try it for 8 weeks, and if it doesn’t live up to your expectations you’re entitled to a full refund. If you’re anything like me you’ll be more than happy with the program—so I doubt you’ll have to take Caleb up on his offer.