Does Solar Stirling Plant Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of SolarStirlingPlant.com's Program:
The Stirling solar system is basically a beefed up solar panel designed to more efficiently capture the sun’s energy and distribute it to a grid. It does this by using parabolic mirrors to focus sunlight onto a receiver. The sunlight heats a gas chamber attached to a drive shaft that produces the electricity which can then be sent to the grid.
An Issue of Efficiency
Along with cost, one of the major disadvantages of solar panels is their lack of efficiency. Traditional photovoltaic solar cells capture energy with as little as 10% efficiency, and peak at only 18%. Stirling systems convert at approximately 25%, making them a much more efficient option.
To distinguish Stirling systems from conventional solar panels they are commonly referred to as Solar Thermal Electric systems. An added advantage these systems boast is that they are on motorized mounts that ensure they are positioned optimally to receive maximum sun exposure throughout the day.
The Stirling system is made up of two components:
- A solar dish made up of parabolic mirrors
- A closed cycle Stirling engine
The Stirling Engine – A Model of Efficiency
The Stirling engine is as efficient as any engine can be, and uses a fixed amount of fuel that remains in the chamber. A constant supply of cooled gas is created by an alternating cycle of heating and cooling. This gas is then heated by the thermal energy focused from the parabolic mirrors.
Stirling engines produce no exhaust, making them ideal for a number of applications designed to avoid detection. These engines are not reliant on solar energy; any thermal energy source will work. Combustion is sometimes used to operate the engines in the absence of sunlight.
Focused Rays = Increased Efficiency
The key to the efficiency of the Solar Stirling Plant is in the focused rays produced by the parabolic mirrors. Conventional solar panels do not focus the rays before absorbing them, and thus much of the potential energy from the sun is lost. Stirling systems are roughly twelve times as efficient as standard photovoltaic cells.
When used with the above mentioned solar tracking system to ensure optimal placement throughout the day, Stirling systems take solar energy production to the next level.
Summary of Benefits
- Stirling systems are up to 12 times more efficient than photovoltaic panels.
- Proper use of the system can result in a 50% reduction of energy costs, and large scale use can eliminate the need for your power company altogether. Surpluses of energy generated from the system can even be sold to the power companies for profit.
- The system is not weather contingent, and can produce energy even on cold, cloudy days.
- It is less expensive than conventional solar panels
Solar Stirling Plant Plans
Using these detailed plans anyone can build their own Solar Stirling Plant and do their part in the green energy movement. It is a must that more people start to take advantage of the clean energy alternatives that are now available. This will fund the advancement of these technologies and lead to the development of more efficient, inexpensive options for clean energy production.
The advantages of using these plans to build your own Stirling system are many, and include:
- The system can be built without any special tools or hard to obtain materials.
- The plans were created so that no technical knowledge or experience would be required to follow them. If you can read simple instructions you’ll be able to build your Stirling plant.
- The plans include diagrams and photos that can be followed to make the building process a breeze.
- Your completed plant will be eco-friendly and run quietly
The Solar Stirling Plant Plans system is a great investment in clean renewable energy for your home. It’s easy and inexpensive to build, requires very little maintenance, and produces clean energy in an efficient manner.
A Risk Free Purchase
As the Solar Stirling Plant Plans is a Clickbank product, your purchase will be secure and you’ll get 60 days to evaluate the product risk free. If it doesn’t keep its promises simply ask for a refund and you’ll get your money back with no questions asked.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to put an end to your dependence on the power companies and produce energy in an environmentally conscious way.