Does Green Diy Energy Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Green Eco Club's Program:
With the effects of climate change becoming harder to deny and fossil fuels in short supply many people are turning to green alternative energy sources—both to save money and do their part to save the planet. Green DIY Energy is a guide that teaches home owners how to build their own wind turbines and solar panels for a fraction of their usual cost. In fact, you can get started with less than $200.
In the guide you will find easy to follow step-by-step instructions for building 60 and 120 watt solar panels.
The information you get will include:
- A list of the materials you will need
- Where to get the parts for the lowest prices
- Maintenance requirements for your solar panels
- How to run the energy from your solar panels into your home
- How to construct and install multiple solar panels
- How to store the energy you generate in batteries
- Diagrams, schematics and easy to follow instructions
The guide also comes with a detailed video library which includes a full demonstration of the solar panels being built. You do not have to be an engineer, a carpenter, or even a handyman to build the panels, as the instructions are designed for the laymen.
The three components of the guide are:
Part 1: Introduction of Solar Energy
This covers the basics of how solar energy is captured by the panels, and how each panel is laid out. You will learn how the energy is stored in the panels, how to wire them into your home, and how to maximize the energy they produce. Also included is a way to find free solar panels.
Part 2: How to Build a Solar Panel
In this section you will find the detailed instructions for constructing your solar panels from scratch. Since you can purchase readymade solar cells inexpensively now, all you really have to do is build the box that holds the panels and arrange them in place. The process is actually quite simple.
Part 3: Solar Energy Bundle
In the third section you will learn how to bundle several solar panels together to produce more energy. Included are instructions for wiring multiple solar panels together and using a battery system to store captured energy for later use. Additional information includes:
- The basics of PV solar panel installation
- How to obtain city permits for installing your solar panels
- How to calculate the savings you will enjoy by using solar energy
- How to qualify for renewable energy tax incentives
Benefits of Green DIY Energy
- For the affordable price only $49.97 you will get all the information you need to build your own solar panels on the cheap.
- By taking advantage of solar energy you can cut your electric bill in half—or even get rid of it altogether. The potential savings are enormous.
- You will be doing your part to fight global warming and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
- Not only can you build solar panels for yourself, but you can help friends and family members build them for their homes as well.
- As a bonus you will receive a guide to building your own wind turbine.
- Green DIY Energy is sold with a 60-day money back guarantee so you can try it risk free.
Taking advantage of natural renewable resources like the sun and wind to produce energy is the key to a bright future for our children and grandchildren. Climate scientists have made it clear that we cannot keep going down the road we are on without disastrous consequences. By getting some of your energy from clean sources you will be doing future generations a service and living up to your responsibilities as a responsible citizen.
It’s Time to Go Green and Save Green!
Solar and wind generated energy are win/win solutions. As an individual consumer you can save a tremendous amount of money on your energy costs, and as a community we can all pitch in and do our part to reduce emissions and ensure a safe, livable environment for future generations.
Green DIY Energy provides you with a cost efficient, practical way to start taking advantage of clean energy alternatives. If you want to go green, but cannot afford traditional solar panels, this system is the ideal solution for you. Get the guide today and stop making the power companies rich!