Does Amazing Cover Letters Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Jimmy Sweeney's Program:
Amazing Cover Letters is a program designed to help people create professional cover letters that have maximum impact and stand out from the rest. Cover letters are extremely important in today’s job market, and many claim they are even more important than your actual resume. Many hiring managers will only look at a resume if they’re impressed with the cover letter, so it’s not something you want to overlook.
This program was created by Jimmy Sweeney, who has been a professional copywriter for over 20 years. He designed it to alter the style, content and tone of the cover letter based on the industry that the job is in, the position you’re applying for, and several other relevant factors. And the best part is the program will create the ideal cover letter for you in only 4-5 minutes.
Benefits of the Program
The program is very easy to use and requires no special technical knowledge about computers. All you have to do to create an amazing cover letter personalized to your individual needs is follow these easy instructions:
- Download and install the program to your computer.
- Select the details of the specific cover letter you need.
- Select the applicant pool size.
- Provide the job skills you possess.
- Customize the letter using the provided options.
Templates & Bonuses
In addition to having a great selection of templates for cover letters, the program also has templates for follow-up letters, thank-you letters, acceptance letters and others. You can have almost any type of professional letter created for you in a matter of minutes.
As a bonus, you’ll also receive a set of three additional eBooks on interview techniques and salary negotiation to give you the additional skills you’ll need to land your dream job.
The program comes in electronic format and can be instantly downloaded as soon as you complete your purchase. There’s no paying shipping charges or waiting around for the program to arrive in the mail. You’ll be able to start creating high quality professional letters immediately.
What Makes Cover Letters So Important?
Your cover letter will be your first chance to grab the attention of the hiring manager. Think of it like the cover of a magazine. If the cover isn’t well laid out, attractive and interesting, nobody will want to open up the magazine to see what’s inside. Your cover letter tells the prospective employer whether or not they should bother to look at your resume of schedule an interview with you.
Some Tips for Writing a Standout Cover Letter
- The opening paragraph is your first impression. Make sure it grabs the attention of the reader and makes them want to learn more about you.
- Use bullet points to list your skills to avoid talking about yourself in the first person too much and to make the letter easier to read.
- Mention any specific accomplishments that emphasize your job skills.
- Be direct. A cover letter is no place to be long-winded or overly eloquent. Brevity is key here, so try to make a favorable impression without writing a novel about yourself.
- Be proactive in following up on your application and requesting an interview. If you’re c going to call, call during the times specified by the employer.
The Amazing Cover Letter Creator takes care of steps 1-4 for you, and the bonus eBooks go into further detail about following up and asking for an interview. The system is more than just a cover letter creator—it assists you in navigating all of the steps of the process successfully, ensuring that you have the best chance possible of landing the job.
Just from reading through the information in the program and bonus materials you’ll know more about the job application, interview and negotiation process than 99% of the people you’re competing against for the job. You’ll be able to impress any employer with your expertly written cover letter, and will have a much easier time in the interview process with the new skills you’ll have. The Amazing Cover Letter Creator is smart, effective and easy to use, and could give you the extra edge you need to finally land your dream job.