Does Wedding Photography Secrets Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Nick Smith's Program:
Digital Wedding Photography Secrets is a course developed by professional photographer Nick Smith. In it he teaches readers all they will need to know to become working wedding photographers, from the basics of photography, to acquiring clients and running your own business. Smith borrows from his years of experience photographing weddings to put together a comprehensive approach to acquiring the skills and experience necessary to land wedding gigs at will.
A Profitable Niche
Wedding photography is one of the more lucrative niches for professional photographers, and it is possible to earn a great living just doing one or two weddings per week. Going to an art school or university to take photography courses can cost thousands of dollars and take years to complete, but Nick Smith’s course will give you the same skill set you would learn in the classroom in a fraction of the time—and for a fraction of the cost.
The course goes into great detail about all of the technical aspects of taking great wedding portraits. You will learn which lenses to use for which shots, how to get perfect lighting for outdoor shots, how to pose large groups so everyone looks their best, and myriad other skills that you will need to excel as a professional. You could learn some of these skills poking around in books or on the internet, but nowhere else can you get a complete professional wedding photography course for such an affordable price.
Some of the things you will learn from Digital wedding Photography Secrets include:
- The secrets to taking beautiful wedding portraits, even if the weather is bad, the groom has a bad haircut, and the bride has on too much makeup.
- How to handle your clients like a professional (even the difficult ones).
- How your digital camera can do most of the hard work for you.
- How to start and run a successful wedding photography business on a budget.
- How to price your wedding packages to increase your sales and profit.
- How to get beautiful candid shots at every event.
- Using the wedding venue to make your photographs better.
- The best poses to use for the most important shots.
- What kind of equipment you will need for a wedding shoot.
- How to build a winning portfolio before you get any clients.
- How to beat out your competition without selling yourself short.
- Beginner’s mistakes that you want to avoid at all costs!
This is by no means an exhaustive list of what you will learn from this course. As each lesson builds on the next, your skills will grow exponentially as you progress in the course. Practice is the key, and the course includes regular assignments that will help you develop and hone your skills. Lighting and posing projects will help you understand what elements combine to make the perfect wedding portrait. Outdoor assignments will teach you how to work with natural light, and how to use reflectors or fill flash when necessary.
The Pressure is On
You will only get one chance to shoot a wedding, so you have to get it right. Nick Smith’s course will give you the skills you need to nail every wedding, and make all of your clients happy, week after week. It is the fastest and most economical way to develop this lucrative skill set.