Does Mega Music Maker Really Work or Is it a Scam? Here is a review of Jamie Lewis's Program:
If you’re into making beats or producing any kind of music, you are probably familiar with some of the different beat making software programs that are currently available.
Choosing the beat making program that gives you the most for your money can be a bit of a challenge, especially if you are new to beat making and do not fully understand the different features these programs offer. In the following paragraphs I’ll be discussing my favorite beat making software, Mega Music Maker. It has a lot to offer to novice and experienced beat makers, so read on to learn more about it.
Mega Music Maker Advantages
The thing that separates this software from its competitors is the abundance of practical features it offers. Beat makers are given more tools to express their creative visions and seamlessly bring a track from inception to completion.
Once you see all the extra features that Mega Music Maker includes, you'll see why it sits alone at the top of my list. The most notable features include:
- The software is compatible with Mac and PC, and can be used online without opening the program.
- With membership you get full access to the member's area, which includes HD video tutorials, monthly beat contests with cash prizes, and full member support.
- Mega Music Maker membership lets you offer your tracks in their beat marketplace. You can put your beats up for sale once they are completed, and even set your own prices.
- You' ll never run out of inspiration with over 2,000 sound samples, which include drum samples and drum loops. You will have a whole orchestra at your fingertips.
- The single window control panel means that you construct music in one window instead of scrolling between a dozen open tabs to put your beat together. This makes the whole process faster and less complicated.
- Your purchase comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Try it risk free and if it's not for you simply ask for your money back—no questions asked.
Ideal for Novices and Pros Alike
Some programs are good for beginners, and others are made with the pros in mind, but few get the job done for both. Mega Music Maker was designed so beginners could learn the program relatively quickly, but has advanced features that experienced beat makers will love.
Features of Mega Music Maker
Some of the individual features that make this the best beat making software on the market include:
Edit quick: The drag and drop capability makes quick work of edits.
Music Sequencer: You’ll have 7 complete octaves to work with, and a simple click is all it takes to place notes.
Full Keyboard: The 7 octave keyboard allows you to add leads, combos and solos to your beats.
Dynamic Pads: Add samples to your beats easily with the drag and drop interface.
Drum sequencer: Choose from thousands of drum loops and sound samples.
16-Track Mixer: You’ll have ultimate control with16 programmable faders, a must for professional results.